Sunday, July 8, 2012

How Time Flies

Wow!  Have I really not posted anything since May?!  This crazy busy life of being a mom is kicking my booty...although I could also blame Pinterest for eating up all of my "free" time.

Just to catch you up to speed, here are some quick Mason updates:

  • rolls over from back to tummy
  • eats baby food - loves peas!
  • weighs over 18 pounds
  • laughs and grins all day
  • jumps in his horse bouncer for hours
I will try my best to post something real this week (I have plenty to share with you)...like planning an engagement party for my wonderful brother-in-law and his sweet fiancé, around the house DIY projects, ideas for my future ETSY store, etc. etc. 

Hope you had a fabulous 4th and weekend!  It's back to the real world tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment