Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Family Pics

A few months ago, we won a free photo shoot at our home from the fabulous Amy Boston.  She got some amazing shots of our family and I am so thankful to have these photos to document our home and new baby boy.  Here are a couple of my faves.
sweet Bo posing for the camera



She captured so many fun moments that day, but my absolute favorite is from a field down the road from our house - it's full of tiny yellow flowers and I've never even noticed it!  It was the perfect spot for a family photo.  Since it's my favorite, I knew I had to have it BIG somewhere in my house.  Well, that solution also came through Amy when she posted about a custom frame shop she works with, Cottonwood Frames.  I found the perfect shape, the perfect size, the perfect color (a custom green paint color Amy helped me select) and emailed Amy my order.  The frame arrived last week, I popped in the enlarged print I ordered from Shutterfly and instantly fell in love!


hanging proudly over the sofa


No comments:

Post a Comment